Qone8.com is a serious browser hijacker which today attacks many computers. Because of its presence on the particular system the browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari get amended considerably, considering the home page and the default search engine of them. Because of qone8.com hijacker start.qone8.com page becomes the home or start page of these browsers, whereas search.qone8.com is the default search engine of them. In this guide you will be able to find good tips that will help you get rid of start.qone8.com and search.qone8.com from all your browsers automatically.
Start.qone8.com can be set as the home page of your browser as a result of you installing some free program downloaded online. There are many of such free applications, but the problem is that many of them are by default bundled with a lot of extras like qone8.com hijacker. So, if you see search engine redirection through search.qone8.com, you may have confidence that it came into your computer after you installed some other program downloaded online.
You should be very careful whenever you install free programs downloaded over the Internet. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you will be able to avoid drive-by installation of many undesirable programs, which are considered as PUPs (potentially unwanted programs).
The presence of start.qone8.co as your home page and search.qone8.com in your browser as the search engine slows down the overall functionality of your browser, no matter which one you use by default. We recommend you to get rid of start.qone8.com immediately by following our automatic solution through downloading the recommended software called GridinSoft Trojan Killer for qone8.com hijacker removal. However, make sure that you carefully follow all our recommended steps listed below to completely neutralize this malware from your PC.
Recommended software for qone8.com removal:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button above.
- Scan your computer with it and remove all infections detected by clicking "Remove selections" button at the end of scan.
- Shut down all your available and installed browsers.
- In Trojan Killer click "Tools" and select "Reset browser settings" as shown at the screenshot below:
- You will encounter the following message where you have to press "Yes" to continue:
- Finally, you will get the following confirmation message of your browsers reset:
- Click OK. Now start your browser again and see how qone8.com hijacker has been successfully removed from your PC.